My favorite book is Anne of green gables

My favorite book is Anne of green gables.  I like it because it is a old fashion book like Milly Molly Mandy and if  you love Milly Molly Mandy books you will really like Anne of Green Gables books . There are series of Anne of Green Gables  books;  there is Anne of Windy Willows and Anne’s house of dreams, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the island, Anne of Ingleside and two more.It is also a movie .It is about an orphan called Anne and a brother and  sister who live on a farm called Green Gables and they want an orphan boy So he can help on the farm, but they got the order wrong and they got a girl instead and they raised her and she got a job as a teacher.  It is a really cool book but it has a lot of big words so you have to read a lot of big words. Give it a try if you like those sot of books .

2 thoughts on “My favorite book is Anne of green gables”

1. Hi Olivia,
    How nice that you’ve read this title!!! I read it just a couple of months ago and I also enjoyed it. I can’t say it’s my favourite, but it was definitely a nice read. What other books have you read? Are there more books you like? If curious to know something more about me and especially my book review on Anne of Green Gables, check https://www.instagram.com/p/B2enNOtAz6J/.
    Hope to have some feedback from you.
    Best wishes and happy readings,
    Teacher Alex
    #STUBC