Book review / The secret garden

Last night I started reading The secret garden.  This book has started off quite sad because a little girl called Mary is left alone because her mum and dad and caregivers all died of a disease.  Mum tells me that the rest of the book isn’t sad because she has read it before and she says it’s a great book.

3 thoughts on “Book review / The secret garden”

1. Hi Olivia,
    It is lovely to meet you. My name is Norah. I am a StuBC commenter. I enjoyed reading your About page too. It would be fun living on a diary farm. There would be so much to do.
    I hope you enjoy reading The Secret Garden. I read it a long time ago and don’t really remember what happened in it, but I do remember enjoying it. It is a sad beginning. I don’t like reading sad stories, or watching sad movies either. I hope you get to the happy part soon.
    Best wishes,
    Norah

2. Hi Olivia —
    My name is Teri, and I’m a volunteer commenter for this blogging challenge. I do hope you finish reading The Secret Garden. I’ve not read that book before, but judging by the comments of others it sounds like it will be worth your time to finish it. I look forward to reading your comments about the book once you do finish it.
    I like to read both fiction and nonfiction. I have lots of time to read now because of the stay at home order in Ohio.
    I hope you and your family stay healthy and safe.
    Teri — #stubc commenter